Thursday, October 19, 2006

Both Ted Cook and Vance Dennis have responded to my thoughts on my blog. Mr. Dennis has responded with respect to me and to my views but Ted shows again why he is not in public office. He always throws allegations and claims of wrong doing but if there was any truth to them why is there no criminal investigation and why isn't there major new organization behind him making these claims front page news. Again I am not a democrat I am a republican and will not be voting for our current Governor. My opinion witch is just as important as Ted Cook's, Vance Dennis's or any one else's. I think Randy puts the best interest of Hardin County and the rest of his district at the front of everything he does in Nashville and things pertaining to the betterment of his district. Ted is always quick to point fingers and to make allegations whether there true or not. I am not sure if the truth is a criteria for him. It seems to me he thinks we are all stupid and he is the only one smart enough to figure out or solve the problems that face us. Surely there are others that are democratically elected capable of solving the problems and issues that face our county, state and country. And if these people don't do their job the public won't vote them back in office. If Mr. Dennis is elected to office than I think all citizens have an obligation to help him do what it take to make our district a better place and the same goes for Randy if he is re-elected.

I think the time for name calling and trying to divide should stop. The time to come together and solve the problems that face us is know! If we don't stop the bickering than what kind of future are our children going to have. The issues that are at hand are going to take everyone working together to solve, accomplish and overcome.

Our future is in our hands and it is up to us to do what is in the best interest of all. We have a choice to be apart of the problem or part of the solution! That decision is up to each one of us to make.

These are my opinions for what their worth.

P.S. Their worth just as much as anyone else's opinions

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home